8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Good graphics, bad satire

In using insanely horrible sound recording throughout the whole movie you've actually created something worse than what you're poking fun at.

I didn't find particularly humorous, and about as much fun as listening to someone drag their fingernails down a blackboard for 6 minutes. The graphics are nice though.

Death Knight Parts 1 & 2 Death Knight Parts 1 & 2

Excellent!

That was really funny.
I especially liked the especially slow and dyslexic demon master.

The voices were good but overwhelmingly Irish, while I liked the voice you did for Harry the accent is kind of strange on a Death Knight. You should get a few more people to help you out with vocals.

A Grave in the Desert A Grave in the Desert

Different!

Very well animated with an emotional and well told story. It was a great setting and both the main characters look great.

I don't think the music really suited it though, it wasn't terrible but something a bit less mellow may have increased the drama.

Also minor things like the tears falling on the broken doll looking a bit weird. Hope this makes front page: you deserve it!

Lady-Entropy responds:

heh...yeah, its too bad this took me so long to animate...you get things like two completely different styles in one movie. Hopefully my next one will have better, more consistent symbols. :) Thanks for the good wishes. :D

Evil-Dog - Golem War : Battle Evil-Dog - Golem War : Battle

Wow

I can't believe music of this quality is on newgrounds, its superb.

Makes me want to make a movie just so I can put these tracks in it, I especially like the Golem Wars music: very epic!